Poll: AirPods Max

Will you buy/have you bought AirPods Max?

• Yes

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 193 90.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I’ve seen a few people rocking the APM’s when out and about so they’ve probably sold okay. Not as ubiquitous as the in-ears or buds obviously but that’s true for most headphones.

Caporegime
I use mine almost exclusively for work and they’re excellent save for the occasional pairing issue. When I do use them for music or films they sound amazing.

Associate
I use mine almost exclusively for work and they’re excellent save for the occasional pairing issue. When I do use them for music or films they sound amazing.
I made the mistake of trying them on in the Apple store on holiday - the sound quality is absolutely amazing, I had to get them...

I've had my Airpods Pro for a while, which I loved for the ANC and sound quality, but having the Max on the Tube is another level.

I would imagine that other premium headsets offer the same sound quality, but I've found them to work flawlessly switching between devices - they're brilliant if you're well immersed in the Apple ecosystem.

Soldato
I made the mistake of trying them on in the Apple store on holiday - the sound quality is absolutely amazing, I had to get them...

I've had my Airpods Pro for a while, which I loved for the ANC and sound quality, but having the Max on the Tube is another level.

I would imagine that other premium headsets offer the same sound quality, but I've found them to work flawlessly switching between devices - they're brilliant if you're well immersed in the Apple ecosystem.
I was going to get them but then I heard about the rumours of AirPod Pro 2 and decided I'd get them instead as I will be able to sleep with them in my ears and will hopefully be better music quality when paired with Apple Music.

Edit: I'll stick to my AirPod Pros in the meantime.

Top Bottom