*** Forum Update - Official Issues Thread - Please check the OP for known issues ***

Associate
Also, I've mentioned it a couple of times as have quite a few people, can the Watched threads by default (or an option) hide threads that have already been read. The view is really messy compared to how it used to be.
Is this being looked at? It seems to get ignored when mentioned. I may have missed a response to this.

Soldato
I think that's similar to what I've asked. I subscribe to a forum and what that actually does is subscribe me to every thread made in that forum. I don't think I can even remove it from being watched then... I've turned a bunch of things off in the hope it will stop, but now I will miss posts I might have had an interest in.

Soldato
So, before the update, when I clicked on the black dot envelope it took me to the next unread post in that thread. Now it just takes me to a random post on the last page I was reading. Any reason/solution?

Also, more a request. When viewing on my PC and monitor, my mouse is normally on the left side where all the post text is. The most used buttons, Like, Multi and Quote are all the way to the right. Why can't they be on the left side next to the report button.

Associate
Also, more a request. When viewing on my PC and monitor, my mouse is normally on the left side where all the post text is. The most used buttons, Like, Multi and Quote are all the way to the right. Why can't they be on the left side next to the report button.
Imo the Like & Report button should switch places with each other, everything else seems fine to me.
It's not always that you will be replying to someone so it makes sense to be out of the way.

Soldato
Its taking you to the first unread post since you last opened the thread.
Not for me from what I can tell. I clicked on the envelope for this thread as there were new posts and it took me to post #1278. that was yesterdays post. I have seen and read posts since that was posted.

Soldato
Since I last posted in the jonny Depp thread there has been more replies. I have just this second clicked on the envelope and it took me to the first page!?! backed out and clicked it again and landed near the top of the last page which I have already read. Had to scroll down to the end to see the new posts. This has been going on since the update. At first I thought it might be an option I didn't select or something.
Anything to do with the phone app open on my phone? I only use that when off my pc.

Don
Since I last posted in the jonny Depp thread there has been more replies. I have just this second clicked on the envelope and it took me to the first page!?! backed out and clicked it again and landed near the top of the last page which I have already read. Had to scroll down to the end to see the new posts. This has been going on since the update. At first I thought it might be an option I didn't select or something.
Anything to do with the phone app open on my phone? I only use that when off my pc.
Personally think it's related to this bug:

- Bug - Clicking post links sometimes results in correct post not being scrolled to @Armageus has reproduced, and possibly similar issue: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...he-op-for-known-issues.18951336/post-35582798 - May be if your browser isn't maximised to full screen, Also mentioned here: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...he-op-for-known-issues.18951336/post-35594024

As clicking on any new post alerts for me does something similar (takes me to the correct page with posts I haven't read, but then doesn't scroll to the correct post)

Sgarrista
Commissario
If you hover over the icon you can see where it is going to take you based on that youve done in the thread already.

Soldato
Not for me from what I can tell. I clicked on the envelope for this thread as there were new posts and it took me to post #1278. that was yesterdays post. I have seen and read posts since that was posted.
This. It's doing the exact same thing for me, and has done since the update the went live.

Soldato
The buttons in the reply box don't work for me. For example the button to insert an image or video do nothing. Anyone else have the same? I'm sure it was working after the upgrade at first

Top Bottom