Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Decided to try cyberpunk finally. It's ok so far I've encountered some very strange bugs like falling through the floor with geometry errors slowing down to about 5 fps. However overall it seems pretty steady, I like the aesthetics and the combat is passable. Definitely worth the £12 I paid for anyway.

Associate
I not long finished Xenoblade Chronicles DE so am now on Horizon Forbidden West and the game seems huge! Also playing Shadow Warrior 3 alongside for a shorter experience.

Soldato
I'm playing GT7 (Sport Daily races and Cups) on the PS5, still really enjoying the ranked races.

I just started playing through Sniper Elite 5 (GP) on the Series X, i'm only about 1.5 hours in so far but it's really enjoyable i haven't played a Sniper Elite game for a few years.

Still playing a bit of Art of Rally & Trek to Yomi (both on GP).

I'll get back to Snow Runner at some point now it's finally had the Series X 4k60 update, I stopped playing that before the at around Season 2, it's now on Season 7, so i have plenty to do :)

Soldato
COD BO Cold War. Cracked the two puzzles to unlock the side missions last night and knocked them over pretty easily. Onto find Perseus next. I like it, preferred MW though.
COD campaigns feel tailor made for my gaming attention span these days.

Soldato
Currently playing the PS5 version of Snowrunner, GT7 and still dipping in and out of Hell Let Loose. Also picked up Horizon 2, and started that today - pretty good so far.

Never finished my replay of the remastered Spiderman, nor Miles Morales, or Cyberpunk for that matter - all installed, so will propbably have a dabble on those too. Recently finished replaying Metro Exodus' PS5 version, and made good progress through the Sam's Story add-on.

Need more time to really sit down and get my teeth into some of these titles - as I'm also hankering a New Game+ re-play of TLOU 2 :D

Caporegime
Disc Room (XBox) - what a neat little game this is. The object is simply to survive as long as you can in a room without getting splatted by razor sharp spinning discs.

Man of Honour
Lego Star Wars.

Think I’m going to get back into Days Gone, especially seeing as I have the rest of this week off with little to do.

Associate
I've just finished sniper elite 4 from my ps plus backlog and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

I've now moved back to Returnal to take on the tower from the free Ascention dlc.

Soldato
I've just finished sniper elite 4 from my ps plus backlog and enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

I've now moved back to Returnal to take on the tower from the free Ascention dlc.
Have you played sniper elite 5? It’s also very good !

Soldato
Picked up Tales of Arise for ps5 in the weekly psn deal for £25. Really enjoying it so far, it's my first jrpg in a long time (ps1 era final fantasy 7 on pc).

I just got on the MM for £20 and then saw it was £15 on Turkish PSN store, typical.

Top Bottom