High Flow Next, High Flow 2 & High Flow lt flow sensors *Owners Club*

Associate
Sorry, I must have missed something. If your worry is pump failure why wouldn't you create an alarm in Aquasuite based on flow as that would more immediately indicate a problem?

V F

V F

Soldato
Worry? No. Just want a fail-safe setup should it ever occur.

Associate
Worry? No. Just want a fail-safe setup should it ever occur.

Yeah, I get that, but why aren't you just using the flow rate as the input to the alarm? If the pump fails or there's a blockage the flow rate will fall to zero triggering the alarm. Why are you thinking of putting the High Flow into the place you think will heat up most rapidly when there is zero flow and using the temperature as the trigger instead?

I've thought about adding a High Flow to my loop and using the flow rate as another failsafe on top of the RPM signal from the pump, so am trying to understand what led you to a different conclusion in case I've got the wrong idea about something.

V F

V F

Soldato
I didn't know you can actually do that. If that works, even better. Zero flow, High Flow 2 shuts the system down. Then I don't have to install it on the CPU line.

Associate
So far as I can tell from the way alarms are configured in Aquasuite it looks like it should work that way. But as I don't have one (yet), I can't be sure. Hence my interest in what you are planning (to help me decide whether it's worth me getting one).

Associate
When I bought mine all merchants were stating out of stock or discontinued. The Aquacomputer shop has nearly always shown it as out of stock too, so you just have to put in an order and wait. IIRC I did not have to wait as long as it was suggested at the time.

V F

V F

Soldato
Aqua Computer still list them as a current product, so I don't think they've discontinued them, but it doesn't look like there'll be any in stock anywhere for at least a couple of months.
You wont get them from them if you're UK. I was trying to get accessories from them last week that's not available from other computer shops.

You cannot checkout as shipping is disabled to the UK. That was when I contacted them.

"Hello,

unfortunately we do not ship to UK anymore.

You can check our resellers ********* and ******** that still ship to UK.

kind regards

-----------------------------------------
Vertrieb/Sales
Aqua Computer GmbH & Co. KG
"

However, these items are not discontinued. It's supply and parts issues. I had to wait two months for mine from another shop.

Associate
I can get a buddy to proxy ship it to me. Do you need to pay money when you place the pre-order down? Thanks guys.

Top Bottom