Huel: The Future of Food ..

Caporegime
And the Black Edition Cinnamon Swirl is even better. I don't really need to eat cinnamon toast/buns anymore, I can just drink this. :D

Looks like I've found the perfect threesome - all Black Editions - Coffee Caramel, Cinnamon Swirl and Cookies & Cream.

Caporegime
Has anyone had the Unflavoured to compare the new flavours to?

I've only had unflavoured and find it fine.

Yeah but I really am not a fan. I've added some of the little taster sachets of 10 flavours but they really don't make it any nicer. I did add some cacao powder of my own and turned it into a chocolate milkshake which was not bad. But because I bought 2 bags of the U&U, I got in touch with customer services about returning one of them (the upopened one) but instead they send me the cinnamon and cookie flavours for absolutely zero pounds! Love it. Their customer services really are good and it makes you wonder just how much money they make on their products when they can give £60 worth of them away for free.

Associate
Their customer services really are good and it makes you wonder just how much money they make on their products when they can give £60 worth of them away for free.
They certainly have a very healthy profit margin when competitors can sell near identical products for less than half the price, though most of it probably goes into their advertising budget.

Top Bottom