New Netflix Series - The Umbrella Academy

Soldato
Finished this last night. I thought it was better than season 2, and i actually enjoyed it for the most part, but i accept i'm not the most critical and so just switch off and watch tv generally.

Soldato
Got bored and skipped from episode six to the last 20 mins of ten and felt like I hadn’t missed anything. I can’t recall the last time I did that with a series. Don’t think I’ll watch any further releases.

For such a fun premise, they really haven’t ever done anything particularly interesting with it.
Shame as I do really like five and the actor who plays him.

Soldato
I don't think i'll bother with S3 by the sounds of it. Shame because I thought S1 was real breath of fresh air against the backdrop of mountains of superheros dross.

Associate
I really enjoyed the first season. The second was also good. And I'm going to start watching the 3rd season here tonight. I hope I'll enjoy it, though I noticed that people's opinions were divided.

Last edited:
Associate
Just finished Season 3, I'm probably just echoing comments above but it really didn't seem to ever be going anywhere.
I felt like we were waiting for something to happen that never did, the end of season 2 revealed the sparrow academy and they killed most of them off very early on, so they seemed a bit pointless.

I really enjoyed seasons 1 & 2, so this has been a let down really.

Caporegime
Finished it over the weekend. I personally enjoyed it more than season 2. Only thing I really didn't like was Alison being a whiny emo the whole season.

Top Bottom