New Trainers

Soldato
G2YzxUi.png

I had a bid on these that was triggered, so they're on their way.

MR2Pn54.png

As I really love 90s I have been trying to get these so have a bid in, but no rush.

The Georgetown 85s do look very nice!

Soldato
Hit on the undercovers this morning but was half asleep didn't realise they were 85 cut and didn't size up.

Cancelled them as I was really fussed.

Soldato
Hit on the undercovers this morning but was half asleep didn't realise they were 85 cut and didn't size up.

Cancelled them as I was really fussed.

The 85 cut running a full size small is stupid, how are the general public suppose to know this.

Soldato
The 85 cut running a full size small is stupid, how are the general public suppose to know this.
Honestly it just boils my **** how different shoes within same brand can vary so much on sizing. Even same models can be way out. My air max 1 curry retros fit super small, whereas a pair of AM1 IDs from a few years ago are absolutely ginormous. Could have gone a full size lower. My Clot KOD's, I ended up buying in 3 bloody sizes.

Especially when its near impossible to try on pairs.

On a side note I hit on both the red and blue BWs yesterday which I wasnt expecting.

Currently trying to make a bit of a spreadsheet of all my pairs as its hard to keep track of.

Soldato
Honestly it just boils my **** how different shoes within same brand can vary so much on sizing. Even same models can be way out. My air max 1 curry retros fit super small, whereas a pair of AM1 IDs from a few years ago are absolutely ginormous. Could have gone a full size lower. My Clot KOD's, I ended up buying in 3 bloody sizes.

It is annoying with Nike, some I wear true to size others I need to go half up. With Air Force 1s, it's a total gamble, Jordans not so bad.

Associate
I was kicking myself the other day not literally. A pair of New unboxed orange and blue Parick Ewing sneakers showed up on ebay 35 quid Buy It Now plus 5 pounds postage. They looked so nice and had a wide fit. I hesitated buying them because I wasn't sure but I wish I had bought them now. A pair of used ones went for nearly 100 pounds and there are not many of them on ebay. I missed out on one hell of a bargain.

Edit: I just remembered I've got a nice pair of Nike Jordan's I bought back in 2020 and barely wore them. On one of the shoes the soul is peeling off from the back of the shoe and I've tried re-gluing it but nothing is working. I've tried many types of glue even "shoe glue" and that didn't work either. Any recommendations on what glue to use?

Last edited:
Soldato
I was kicking myself the other day not literally. A pair of New unboxed orange and blue Parick Ewing sneakers showed up on ebay 35 quid Buy It Now plus 5 pounds postage. They looked so nice and had a wide fit. I hesitated buying them because I wasn't sure but I wish I had bought them now. A pair of used ones went for nearly 100 pounds and there are not many of them on ebay. I missed out on one hell of a bargain.

Edit: I just remembered I've got a nice pair of Nike Jordan's I bought back in 2020 and barely wore them. On one of the shoes the soul is peeling off from the back of the shoe and I've tried re-gluing it but nothing is working. I've tried many types of glue even "shoe glue" and that didn't work either. Any recommendations on what glue to use?

I was down in Queenstown NZ a couple of weeks ago and went into a sports shop, they had a wall full of Patrick Ewings, they've been re-released :D

I'd be surprised if it was only in NZ!

51919989258_79c1f99de2_b_d.jpg

Associate
I was down in Queenstown NZ a couple of weeks ago and went into a sports shop, they had a wall full of Patrick Ewings, they've been re-released :D

I'd be surprised if it was only in NZ!

51919989258_79c1f99de2_b_d.jpg
I hardly look in the stores anymore because there always way to expensive, I get all mine on the auction site for a fraction of the price. Sometimes certain sports stores might have a sale on with a few good things. Patrick Ewing sneakers are expensive as they are so any in a store would be way out of my price range. I just love the wide fit and the shape of those sneakers.

Soldato
My light fusion reds didn't I made a loss on them when I decided I needed the space. I quite liked them too.

These I'm not so sure, they might just go back.

I lost £1 selling them on stockx so I guess someone paid over retail. Mad really but I assume engagement on snkrs is some sort of a plus, I'd love early access again.

Come to think of it I can't remember what I had it on before...

Associate
These were the ones I could of had for a sum of 35 pounds new plus 5 pounds postage I knew I should have just bought them when I saw them.
s-l300.jpg
ewing-guard-orange-suede.jpg

Soldato
I lost £1 selling them on stockx so I guess someone paid over retail. Mad really but I assume engagement on snkrs is some sort of a plus, I'd love early access again.

Come to think of it I can't remember what I had it on before...

Cool grey 11s. I knew it would come to me after a nights sleep lol

Associate
I'll have to dig out all my Nike sneakers sometime. I have a pair from 1989 in good condition.

Top Bottom