New Trainers

Soldato
I got some kicks in the end, went for Adidas Hoops 3.0 in black, they haven't arrived yet but think they look pretty smart so fingers crossed they fit okay

Consigliere
Are you guys 'sneaker heads' so into street style also? Seeing if there is a mini community that follows launches/drops etc...brands include my current favourite Palace plus Supreme and all that.

Soldato
Are you guys 'sneaker heads' so into street style also? Seeing if there is a mini community that follows launches/drops etc...brands include my current favourite Palace plus Supreme and all that.
Definitely into clothes side, have some nice Supreme box logo tees and hoodies. Also into Off-white, Fear of God and Represent. ;)

Consigliere
The last time FoG Essentials dropped, all my sizes were gone in seconds, no thanks to those reseller's bots.

I don't even bother with the Supreme drops anymore. :(

The one today was fine! Nothing sold out for ages...I was confused. :o

Admittedly it wasn't the most interesting thing.

I am excited for Palace SS.

Whats FOG sizing like?

Associate
I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify some trainers? I watched Jackass Forever today and Dave England wears some yellow Nikes with a black sole and a black Nike tick but my Google fu is failing. I'm not sure if they're a Stefan Janoski or a type of Court Blazer... If anyone else has any ideas and could point me in the direction that'd be grand :p

Associate
I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify some trainers? I watched Jackass Forever today and Dave England wears some yellow Nikes with a black sole and a black Nike tick but my Google fu is failing. I'm not sure if they're a Stefan Janoski or a type of Court Blazer... If anyone else has any ideas and could point me in the direction that'd be grand :p

I have not seen the movie, but spitballing... university gold Jordan 1s?

https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-low-university-gold

Last edited:
Soldato
Really oversized, to the point it's ridiculous sometimes.

I guess it depends on your size.. like I have a hoody and it's a small, I'm generally a medium and the small comes up super loose but then the sleeves are the right length etc.

If you were any smaller than me (I'm 5'9" and about 11st) then you'd be SOL.. basically I'd go 1-2 sizes down depending on how you like your fit.

Same with Yeezy stuff, I have a season 6 hoody and it also swallows me.

Soldato
Soldato
@SideWinder I only wear Nike TN's primarily now. I wear 95's but very rarely. Miss when they were £110!

I've seen a Palace x Adidas tracksuit in orange in one of D Double E's videos but cannot for the life of me find it.

Soldato
Not exactly a collecter's item, but I finally (accidentally) bought some of these J Crew Killshot 2s from StockX last week.

I was nervous around sizing as I run slightly bigger on my left foot and I'm a 12/12.5 normally. I think they are just big enough, so I will be keeping them. Quite a low style but will be nice for the Spring/Summer I think.

E42NlBZh.jpg

Soldato
I slightly accidentally bought the Sean wotherspoon ASICS gel lyte iiis this week.

Definitely more as a shelf piece than a wearer I suspect.

Soldato
Cant go wrong with some killshots.

I really wanted to like those gl3s. If they released the lighter shoe as its own pair Id have gotten them.

I bought the air trainer chlorophylls but considering returning them.

Top Bottom