Soldato
HzUu8DF.jpg

Soldato
My other half thinks i've been buying too many recently:

AJ1 High Heritage OG that i got from Footlocker:

kF0VRqf.jpeg

ya8wQK5.jpeg

uBmx0yr.jpeg

Nike Air Zoom G.T. (actually for playing basketball in)

VACy8x1.jpeg

vQUxl4I.jpeg

Louboutin Louis "Spikes" very much an (expensive) wildcard but I love them :D

mK4PKzw.jpeg

fG6NYiT.png

Soldato
Did you pick up any from the Palace launch last week and this week? New Supreme came out last week and yet more this week too!

I recently picked up some FoG Essentials shorts and tee. So glad I dropped the size.

Supreme reatil and me is a big fat L

Let me know if you managed to grab any Supreme.

Consigliere
I recently picked up some FoG Essentials shorts and tee. So glad I dropped the size.

Supreme reatil and me is a big fat L

Let me know if you managed to grab any Supreme.

Ooo v nice!

Nothing I like from Supreme at the moment...they are doing a collar with Stone Island this Thursday but meeeeeh.

Soldato
Ooo v nice!

Nothing I like from Supreme at the moment...they are doing a collar with Stone Island this Thursday but meeeeeh.

I used to wear Stone Island 20 odd years ago, until it became synonymous with football hooligaism. You couldn't go out into a bar at the weekend, without some moron looking for a fight :rolleyes::(

Soldato
I like my stone island sweatshirts... but then someone did suggest I might start a fight at a work thing last week.

They weren't wrong tbh but that's more my job.

Soldato
I keep seeing Air Max 95's out and about and its making me want to buy a pair again. Used to own some back in the early 2000's when i was a teen and they've always been one of my fav styles from Nike.
What are the best sites for picking up a limited release or uncommon colour way?

Top Bottom