**** Official Microsoft Flight Simulator Thread ****

Soldato
Excluding the airliners, what payware aircraft are considered “study level”?

This Cessna 310 has got to be up there, not sure if it's technically study level but it's very very detailed.

Associate
TG:M promo :)

Available to install now (free).

Just tried the new stealth(?) super fighter thing. Nice bit of fun! Took off from city and blasted over london westward. Then spent 5/10 mins in the cockpit trying to work out controls, how to turn on scramjet (if you can etc). Eventually checked map to see where I was... just entering south wales!

Soldato
I see they still haven’t fixed fps tanking when you break-out the instrument panels/rolling map onto a second monitor. DX11 loses a good 10fps doing that. And trying it in DX12 still just crashes to desktop (DX12 performance is garbage anyway)

I can haz 3090?
Don
I played a lot of XP11 (Zibo mod) but I had a break from the sim game just because I was waiting for the PMDG 737 and I have to say I'm loving it now it's out. Only had it for 3 days but it's great, one or two bugs but nothing I don't imagine won't be sorted.

I'm still very rusty, landings are pap and I've forgotten a lot of the CDU but I'm loving flying from and to random locations in Europe. I'm tempted by some of the payware airports too.

Associate
I see they still haven’t fixed fps tanking when you break-out the instrument panels/rolling map onto a second monitor. DX11 loses a good 10fps doing that. And trying it in DX12 still just crashes to desktop (DX12 performance is garbage anyway)
I dread every Sim Update as they always seem to break something more so for VR.

Soldato
Im loving the PMDG 737, Im really thinking about getting the Fenix A320 also. We are now waiting till the end of August till SU10
The Fenix if you like the Airbus is well worth the punt, I'm flying both but pre dominantly the 320 as I prefer Airbus. Main good bit is the EFB, will probably fly the 737 more when the EFB comes along!

Soldato
My kids got me this for fathers day really enjoying it so far. Topgun content is cool there's a lot of learning in this game.keep you going for hours hits my PC really hard full detail Roll on the dlss update

Associate
Anybody have a recommendation for a good joystick that doesn't cost a fortune to play this? I am not looking for anything too advanced, just something to improve experience over playing with a controller

Soldato
Anybody have a recommendation for a good joystick that doesn't cost a fortune to play this? I am not looking for anything too advanced, just something to improve experience over playing with a controller

Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas is around £50​

Associate

Bargain. Probably get it cheaper if you put an offer in.

Top Bottom