Password managers

Hitman
Soldato
I've moved from LastPass to Dashlane to Bitwarden and now to 1Password.

I love the UI and integration across browsers/devices, having different vaults shared between family members we can all contribute to including having policies/documents in there for easy access for all, and they've fairly recently partnered with Fastmail where it'll generate a masked email for you when signing up to websites (I already use domain/[email protected] anyway, but it's a nice way to move the identity away from @mydomain.com if needed).

Soldato
Soldato

This is interesting. 1Password will be able to store private keys for passwordless access and it will have the edge over alternatives such as keychain as it offers full cross platform support, secure sharing etc.
I expect everyone will be onboard pretty soon.

Associate
to be honest i am struggling to pull myself away from Lastpass as an individual user who does not need it on all devices it does what i need it to do.

Associate
As I finally managed to set up a reverse proxy, I decided to give Vaultwarden another go. I've been using it for a week or so now, and have no complaints. I still couldn't say it's any better than KeePassXC and, to a point I prefer the latter as it's completely offline (unless I choose otherwise) but I'll probably carry on using Vaultwarden for the time, barring any showstoppers.

Top Bottom