*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Where is the cheapest place I can get my hands on Jurassic World Evolution 2? Preferably the Deluxe Edition unless anyone can give me a compelling reason as to why it may not be worth the extra couple of quid.

Please and thank you.

Associate
How do you claim all the stuff? I just signed up, a d loaded a new character

It will all auto apply. Some of it will show as applying in the chat box, some items go into your storage bags. The 15th Anni. stuff you need to get a toon to lvl 2 it says. You might have to log out of the toon and back in again once you are lvl 2. .

You might be best to buy storage space with the gold they give you to begin. At some point more storage costs lotro points which you can farm for free or just earn them as you play to an extent

Lots of youtube videos, eg on the event or farming lotro points, https://youtu.be/8GFYgjg7K4g

Last edited:
Associate
I used to play W:ET constantly back in the mid to late 00's. Incredible game!
Tell me about it, nothing but good memories gaming back then.
Used to play WET and Medal Of Honor [the first one] swappong between the two for years then i discovered day of defeat which was just amazing before it went to DOD source.

Caporegime
after playing UT 99 to death , i joined a clan in DOD for many many years, when source came out we stuck with the original game, and still played it many many years after

i eventually left, but a lot of my clan mates are still playing the original DOD !

Associate
Put this in your Diary

MAY 12, PREY WILL BE FREE TO OWN ON THE EIPIC STORE
That's pretty good for those that missed out when it was free in December last year.

I've still not got around to playing this and I was going to buy it when it was reduced as well! It's on my to play list for sure.

Top Bottom