petrol stations chaos

Caporegime
I put £50 of diesel in the minivan yesterday, half a bloody tank, outrageous prices
Over £20 to fill the lawn mower petrol container as it has to be E5 (so Super unleaded) as the lines apparently don't like E10 and they'll rot. Then again I think I fill it up once a year if that so not too bad.

Soldato
080-D8071-E1-CC-4-A1-F-9366-D872-C08-FF1-ED.jpg

This is what it costs my boss to fill my van up.

Soldato
I cant remember who said it but it seemed like a great idea. We all take a week holiday and stay at home then next week petrol prices will be solved! You've missed 2 days already but I guess you could join in now.
Lol I think you’re having difficulties understanding what was said. Best not comment until you’ve understood better.

Man of Honour
I don't understand why supermarkets now seem to be the most expensive places to get fuel at least around here. Something has broken the matrix in the last week.

Associate
I don't understand why supermarkets now seem to be the most expensive places to get fuel at least around here. Something has broken the matrix in the last week.
It'll be so they can shortly offer 10p a litre off etc, if you shop with them no doubt.

Top Bottom