• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Shadowplay low frame rate recording.

Caporegime
Its caching on an NVMe drive and saving on an SSD, never had this problem before, its been doing it since the last driver update. its like its recoding at 10 FPS.

I have reinstalled the driver.
i have moved around where the video is saved, increased and decreased the bitrate.

Caporegime
Do you have OBS or anything installed which could be enforcing/messing up settings for nvenc?
Also do you have a high refresh monitor with Gsync/VRR enabled? - https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/qv6x13/nvidia_shadowplay_recording_at_low_fps_fix/

Have you tried rolling back to a previous driver?

Do you have OBS or anything installed which could be enforcing/messing up settings for nvenc?
no.

Its a 75Hz monitor, G-Sync compatible.

Have you tried rolling back to a previous driver?

No, i don't want to have to get in to a situation where i can't use this or that driver, i was hoping for an easy answer but i'll do a DDU uninstall and role back the driver later in the day, thank for you input and the link.

Top Bottom