Poll: Spanish Grand Prix 2022, Barcelona - Race 6

Rate the 2021 Spanish Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
They did say porpoising was 90% of their problem, hopefully then can try to extract performance now with the next upgrades

Yeh. I think if they finally get it 100 percent sorted, the no side pods design might start to bear fruit.

They are clearly (from engineers to drivers) much happier with the car after these upgrades and it seems they are able to run the car much more at its proper potential. With less bouncing and instability, the confidence they both ha e in the car to drive on the limit will return as well.

If this holds in qualy and the race, I expect Ham and Russell might finish ahead of Sainz and Perez through sheer talent/driving pace.

The design route they have taken could put them in a good position , as no other team this year can realistically follow their design as I imagine it would take co plethora overhaul of engine packaging and cooling etc.

Last edited:
Commissario
If the W Series is anything to go by, it’s going to be a dreadfully boring race. After the start, there was what, just one overtake?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Merc ahead with fresh tyres. Non story tbh.

Man of Honour
This tracks always been garbage, seems to have a permanent unquestioned place on the calendar though for some reason.
It's another reason why tracks used for testing should not be used for racing. They just have too much information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom