The Boys (Amazon Prime)

Man of Honour
Fantastic episode.

Homelander looked scared at the thought of Soldier Boy returning. Then getting into a fight he may not win. Great stuff.

Man of Honour
That Bill Crosby, holy **** did he make some strong drinks :eek:

Also... "Yahtzee!" :D

And... Edna would not have approved of the cape :)

Soldato
Love Sausage!

Still feel there’s been a bit too much story driving the characters this season rather than vice versa (which is how a series should be IMO) but that was a nice penultimate episode. It feels narratively like it should be driving towards an overall conclusion so I wonder if series 4 will be the final one.

Man of Honour
Love Sausage!

Still feel there’s been a bit too much story driving the characters this season rather than vice versa (which is how a series should be IMO) but that was a nice penultimate episode. It feels narratively like it should be driving towards an overall conclusion so I wonder if series 4 will be the final one.
It ws episode 6. I think there are still two more to go.

Soldato

Anything more bad happens to her...IE..dies...im done watching Tv Shows lol
I'm 99% certain something along the lines of Soldier Boy's de-power being temporary will mean Kimiko will be back to full power but will also tie in with potentially the 'heroes' used very loosely holding Homelander at bay and realising it's only temporary creating a bit of havoc

Soldato
Not sure how they can up the bar from that episode, they really did turn it to 11 on the crazy felt more like a season finale than a filler

Soldato
Herogasm - What the ACTUAL **** :D

This season has definitely thrown the nudity level up through the roof!

Top Bottom