The Gray Man | Netflix

Soldato

Ryan Gosling is THE GRAY MAN and Chris Evans is his psychopathic adversary in the Netflix/AGBO spy thriller directed by Anthony and Joe Russo - available globally July 22 on Netflix.

Soldato
LOL, I thought this was a thread on the film "The Grey Man", based around Albert Fish. Obviously not!

Associate
I'm not a fan of Ryan Gosling' movies.
They always seem to bore me to tears
yeh - drive what was that? Gosling being moody for 2 hours, and doing a bit of driving
and the place beyond the pines, wow that was boring, don't think I finished it

loved blade runner from the 80's, but have always been put off by Gosling in 2049, so much so never watched it.

i would say he is a bit more woodern than kenu Reeeves, and that's saying something!

Soldato
loved blade runner from the 80's, but have always been put off by Gosling in 2049, so much so never watched it.
I generally detest Ryan 'stare off in the distance' and 'talk slowly to seem like a good actor' Gosling but he's actually excellent in BR2049, I personally like it as much as the first movie which is already one of my all time favourites.

Associate
yeh - drive what was that? Gosling being moody for 2 hours, and doing a bit of driving
and the place beyond the pines, wow that was boring, don't think I finished it

i would say he is a bit more woodern than kenu Reeeves, and that's saying something!
Drive was awesome what are you talking about? So was the latter!

He was good in La La Land and The Notebook too.

Trailer for above movie looks good.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Looks decent. Apparently its one if not the most expensive movie NetFlix has made to date.

Top Bottom