The hangout thread (organising social gaming etc)

Soldato
Soldato
That's great, a new course in a few weeks :)

I do wish they would release an update to allow a couple of more players play together.

Soldato
I don't think it takes 2 hours with 5. We never start at 8pm and always finish before 10pm. If we got 6-7 players and timed it right, you could let Raggs go off for his 10 minutes while the other players take their shot.

Soldato
OP
I'm happy to. I'll be going on holiday to Israel for nearly 4 weeks at the end of the month, I need to get better with the heat :D

I'm taking my headsets to Israel, so there's a chance I'll still be able to play in the hangouts, thought it'll be a bit late, we'll see.

Soldato
I'm happy to. I'll be going on holiday to Israel for nearly 4 weeks at the end of the month, I need to get better with the heat :D

I'm taking my headsets to Israel, so there's a chance I'll still be able to play in the hangouts, thought it'll be a bit late, we'll see.

Wow 4 weeks! Enjoy.

Tomorrow is one of my days in the office, but I am planning on joining.

Soldato
I'm away this week. Not sure if I could make a Minigolf session as not enough room where i'm staying (at least not without kicking the family out of the accommodation!)

Seated games would be ok.

Soldato
I'm away this week. Not sure if I could make a Minigolf session as not enough room where i'm staying (at least not without kicking the family out of the accommodation!)

Seated games would be ok.
Enjoy your holiday Rav, important to spend time with the family and unwind :).

Top Bottom