*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
The womens undisputed lightweight champion is fighting at MSG this Saturday. The first time a womans fight as headlined at MSG.

Katie Taylor is defending her WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO and The Ring titles against the number one contender Amanda Surrano. Amanda is the WBC, WBO, IBO featherweight champion.

Last edited:
Soldato
what a great fight that was :cool:

fight of the year for me, how taylor didnt go down in round 5 is beyond belief, shes a tank

Last edited:
Soldato
He lost to the champ twice.
He lost to a challenger then got beat by the same guy. Time to let someone else have a shot. Joyce is deserving, no one wants to fight Hrgovic at all. It took Whyte years to get his shot and Wilder gets beat up twice in a row and potentially gets an instant title fight.

Soldato
Why do you expect anything less from We Be Crooks? Out of the WBC top 15, I'd like to see Joyce, Sanchez or Yoka get a shot. I want to see what they're like at the top level, Sanchez intrigues me the most.

Also, Shakur Stevenson is going to be a guy to watch. Looked fantastic on the weekend and is already saying he is ready and willing to fight Loma. That would be a fantastic fight even if a bit in fantasy at the moment with the Ukraine situation.

Associate
i dont see Bivol having a good time tonight, he doesnt even have all that much height / reach advantage

Associate
He doesn’t though does he. He has one credible win against Ortiz and no one really knows if Ortiz is actually any good. The only other credible opponent beat him 3 times.

yes i agree but its just the way they work it out, he has 42-2-1 record which i guess racks up more points on their system.

im not saying its right, Conor Benn is very highly ranked now but i think he loses as soon as he fights the real top 10 welterweights

Soldato
yes i agree but its just the way they work it out, he has 42-2-1 record which i guess racks up more points on their system.

im not saying its right, Conor Benn is very highly ranked now but i think he loses as soon as he fights the real top 10 welterweights
Personally I think the winner of the Joyce vs Parker fight is a legitimate choice. Seek clarification from Fury immediately and those 2 fight for the title. Wilder is old now let some young blood have a chance. Hrgovic, Sanchez and Yoka.

Associate
Going as expected, the worry is Bivol usually likes to coast home and Canelo won't let him do that and we all know how Canelo can turn things round very quickly.

Top Bottom