Thinking about moving to a Ninja Foodi.

Soldato
Not the Foodi but love my Ninja Multicooker thing. Chicken is indeed amazing goes really crispy, use it a lot now less energy required than the big oven.
Pressure cook where we can as well to save energy, every bit counts.

Associate
Not the Foodi but love my Ninja Multicooker thing. Chicken is indeed amazing goes really crispy, use it a lot now less energy required than the big oven.
Pressure cook where we can as well to save energy, every bit counts.

For quick and easy I throw a few chicken breasts in what-ever seasoning (sometimes into the fridge for an hour or two) and into the Foodi with probe inserted and time and time again it produces the most succulent and tasty food.

We would not be without our Foodi Ninja Grill and IP Duo, with the IP being used mostly for sous vide and pressure cooking.

Soldato
So I'm trying to reduce our reliance on our oven, especially during these times where energy usage is precious.
I have come to the conclusion that the Foodi Oven xx in 1 is a bit overkill for us. We tend to oven cook Chips and say Quorn burgers or hash browns and veg once a week so I'm looking at the dual zone Air Fryer (forgot the model number) and having seen it in Currys earlier today I am about 85% sold. I am still a little doubtful the size of the compartments is large enough but dual zone is perfect for us compared to a single zone. Does anyone have this model? How are you faring?

Soldato
For quick and easy I throw a few chicken breasts in what-ever seasoning (sometimes into the fridge for an hour or two) and into the Foodi with probe inserted and time and time again it produces the most succulent and tasty food.

We would not be without our Foodi Ninja Grill and IP Duo, with the IP being used mostly for sous vide and pressure cooking.

Which probe do you use?

Associate
Which probe do you use?

There is a probe that comes with it.

When inserted into meat it will allow the correct temp for finish to be set, which also includes resting time.

I do marinated chicken breasts this way quite often and they are cooked to perfection every time.

Soldato
There is a probe that comes with it.

When inserted into meat it will allow the correct temp for finish to be set, which also includes resting time.

I do marinated chicken breasts this way quite often and they are cooked to perfection every time.

Ah nice. That's a cool idea.

Soldato
OP
Forgot I created a thread on this, the time may now come we finally get a ninja.

Basically the GF can get them free from work using points, got the choice of many of them

She likes the

Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF300UK] 2 Drawers, 6 Cooking Functions, 7.6L, Black​

I Like the

NINJA Foodi MAX 14-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 7.5L [OL650UK] Electric Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer​

The pressure cooker seems rather convinent for cooking veg quick, the GF likes the idea of two separate drawers though.

I'm a bit torn , which would would be better ?

Soldato
Forgot I created a thread on this, the time may now come we finally get a ninja.

Basically the GF can get them free from work using points, got the choice of many of them

She likes the

Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF300UK] 2 Drawers, 6 Cooking Functions, 7.6L, Black​

I Like the

NINJA Foodi MAX 14-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 7.5L [OL650UK] Electric Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer​

The pressure cooker seems rather convinent for cooking veg quick, the GF likes the idea of two separate drawers though.

I'm a bit torn , which would would be better ?

As the owner of the Ninja Foodi mini, i was also torn between an air fryer and the pressure cooker and settled for the pressure cooker.
There were a number of reasons for that, the first is that it's more versatile than a stand alone air fryer. I do like slow cooking (shove everything in the Foodi in the morning and come home to a nice bit of beef). The foodi is of course an air fryer as well, it's just smaller than the AF300UK but is more than large enough for a single person and probably a couple as well. Another reason for my choice was cleaning. The AF300UK can be very difficult to clean because of access to the elements, plenty of posts about this issue online if you look.
If you feel that you really need the 7.6L pressure cooker, if i were you i would consider the 15 in 1 Max. The meat thermometer and the auto pressure release really are worth the extra in my opinion.

Top Bottom