What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Does anyone have some recommendations on TV shows to watch ?
Anything that you would really recommend any genre and age is fine.

I'm looking for a crime show at the moment, i'm watching BULL at the moment, its passable but nothing special, I was also watching the black list but the latest season was a little boring IMO

I've never seen Hawaii five.0, The Mentalist, Castle, the rookie (1 or 2 eps ) Im also thinking of watching some true crime dramas like White House Farm, DES 2020, appropriate adult.

I'm really looking for something that pre episode based I don't need to watch it all to get a answer ( I end up watching too many when I should not )
Your list is good for some easy-to-watch buddy cop shows, add White Collar and Lethal Weapon to your list too.

Soldato
Waiting on the last episode of The Flight Attendant S2, need to see how this is all going to wrap up!
How does this compare to the first season, I wasn't really sure how they could carry it on without the risk of it being dragged out.

Season 1 was a surprise hit for me though, didn't expect a lot but was an enjoyable watch.

Caporegime
How does this compare to the first season, I wasn't really sure how they could carry it on without the risk of it being dragged out.

Season 1 was a surprise hit for me though, didn't expect a lot but was an enjoyable watch.
I'm really enjoying it, still loads of crazy things happening, but it kinda makes sense given the framing of this season.

Finished The Terror: Infamy last night.

Would I re-watch the whole thing on repeat, like I have done several times with Dexter and Breaking Bad?

No I wouldn't.

However I still thought it was really good and I highly recommend it.

Particularly if you love demons.

Soldato
I wasn't too sure of it at first but so glad I persevered.
The first season should have been about 3 episodes shorter, a lot of filler but I powered through, that said there were some excellent moments throughout but I'd never rewatch. I generally will watch Jared Harris in most things, a great actor.

Soldato
The Lincoln Lawyer, felt like a mash up of Suits and Goliath, enjoyed it for the most part thinking it was a spin off from another show but it stands on its own.

Soldato
I haven't seen the film, if you enjoyed Goliath (after checking just now the main character was in that) and Suits before it became a meme of itself then you'd enjoy it.
Not seen Goliath but it's on my watch list for amazon and really like the look if it. I think I got to about season 3 or 4 of Suits and the repeated formula just got tedious - think I stuck that far just to see his red headed assistant each episode :D

Soldato
Thanks everyone for the replies, this give me a few options to check out, ill check them out hopefully I can find a show or two I like.

Ill also check out Yellowstone since its also recommended.

Your list is good for some easy-to-watch buddy cop shows, add White Collar and Lethal Weapon to your list too.
Two of my favourites.
Lethal weapon would have been better if they had a better reason for bringing in the new star

Soldato
Ill also check out Yellowstone since its also recommended.
Yellowstone is great viewing and I really enjoy it, however don't think too hard as it has some ridiculous plot holes throughout that make no sense if you think more than 30 seconds. Looks amazing however, I feel I watch more for the scenery sometimes.

Soldato
Yellowstone is great viewing and I really enjoy it, however don't think too hard as it has some ridiculous plot holes throughout that make no sense if you think more than 30 seconds. Looks amazing however, I feel I watch more for the scenery sometimes.
I don't think think that should be a problem, I'm watching BULL at the moment cant be much worse can it. unless it thing that stick out too much, Im just watching to relax anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom