What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I’m not often in the UK, I travel a lot and for things that need for foreign addresses and credit cards I have friends/ex-girlfriends.

I presume the others are similar since doing anything naughty isnt allowed In these forums.

in any case it’s only 3 episodes in and you will want to watch more than one episode at once so probably best to wait a little while.

Soldato
Clips of Modern Family keep appearing on my IG feed that I found funny so started it last night, watched a few episodes, really good stuff - wife has already accused me of being a Phil :D

Soldato
It’s brilliant, real life Simpsons tbh. Absolutely top quality sitcom from start to finish. The only thing that rivals it is Schitt’s Creek but Modern family is more relatable.

If you like those shows, Superstore and Kim’s Convenience scratch the same itch and will fill the void once you’re done with the first two.

Soldato
wife has already accused me of being a Phil :D
He's a fantastic character...

1zc2ui6.png

Soldato
It’s brilliant, real life Simpsons tbh. Absolutely top quality sitcom from start to finish. The only thing that rivals it is Schitt’s Creek but Modern family is more relatable.

If you like those shows, Superstore and Kim’s Convenience scratch the same itch and will fill the void once you’re done with the first two.
Schitt's Creek is on the list to watch as well - that also appears on my IG feed a lot with snippets that amuse me.

I didn't get on with Superstore, although missus blitzed through it.

Haven't wanted to crack on with a comedy as much as this since Silicon Valley.

Soldato
That Dirty Black Bag

If you like Spaghetti Westerns, you'll probably like this as well.

Bloodily violent, so not for the faint hearted!

Watched the first 2 of this so far, been great so far!

Soldato
Gone back to the first series of Dare Devil. Watched on broadcast, so largely forgotten about. Simple show, but so utterly refreshing going back before they all became the same one note shows and characters.

Soldato
Watched the first Man vs Bee, Rowan Atkinson was brilliant but I can't believe there are 8 more episodes! Not sure I can stick with it even if they ate only short.

Top Bottom