What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Finished watching The Undeclared War. Pretty interesting yet metaphoric way of showing what they are thinking while looking at the code. The ending was pretty abrupt, overall not bad but could be longer to explore on other characters.

Just started to watch Westworld season 4.

Soldato
Started watching Night Sky last night, but stopped as it looks a) very good, b) like a sci-fi the other half might actually watch :D I'll get back into it later in the week when she's home.

Sissy Spacek and J.K Simmons in the lead, nice to get a decent cast in some scifi for a change.

Soldato
Started watching Night Sky last night, but stopped as it looks a) very good, b) like a sci-fi the other half might actually watch :D I'll get back into it later in the week when she's home.

Sissy Spacek and J.K Simmons in the lead, nice to get a decent cast in some scifi for a change.
It's slow, very very slow, but had me engrossed throughout.

Caporegime
Well that was... meh!

I enjoyed the first part of S4 of Stranger Things, but the 2-episode finale was just... so flat. Can't say I am that hyped for S5, was kinda expecting this to be the last season, but I'll still watch it just for closure.

Soldato

I really enjoyed this. Been cancelled now though :(

Soldato
Thats a shame, it was on my to-watch list but I can cross that off now. I've lost count of the number of shows that I've really enjoyed which have then been cancelled after 1 season. Meanwhile dross like Love Island gets season after season

Associate
Currently watching: -

The Old Man, which just keeps getting better and better.
Dark Winds - Thriller set on a remote outpost of the Navajo Nation in 1971.
The Terminal List, only two episodes in, enjoying it, but for the life of me can't work out if he's lost it or it's all a setup/conspiracy.

Soldato
Thats a shame, it was on my to-watch list but I can cross that off now. I've lost count of the number of shows that I've really enjoyed which have then been cancelled after 1 season. Meanwhile dross like Love Island gets season after season
Yeh it's a real shame :( I guess it was a bit too thoughtful and slow burn for the masses. Puts you off investing time in a new show.

Caporegime
Just finished star trek strange new worlds.

8/10. Great all round, some funny episodes some serious. Just like old star trek. Modernised without breaking the nostalgic feel.

Sad it was a short season.

Because other recent star treks are so bad I'm tempted to give it a 9/10 just for pulling the franchise back to what it was.

Man of Honour

That is annoying as the first season was just a taster really, which sadly a lot of shows seem to be these days, and doesn't really go anywhere as a stand alone season.

There seems an increasing trend these days of making what is essentially 25% of a TV series season, stretched out to about 40% episodes/duration wise then dropping it.

Top Bottom