Wireless mice, worth the hype or extra faff?

Associate
I can recommend the Logitech mouse mat that charges their mice, if you go for a Logitech mouse. Never had to remember to charge my G502 Lightspeed.

Associate
I can recommend the Logitech mouse mat that charges their mice, if you go for a Logitech mouse. Never had to remember to charge my G502 Lightspeed.
interesting... usually hate wireless due to charging etc but this sounds mildly tempting... you got a link?
does it charge it whilst it's idle sat on the pad or does it have a dock you leave plugged into a wall plug when the pc's off? or am I being a complete dumbass and missing something obvious haha!

Associate
Razer Viper Ultimate and moved from an original Logitech G502. The G502 cable was stiff and heavy so I had it supported so it wasn't too bad. Going to wireless was very nice though. The real game changer was the weight. Going from 120g to 74g was night and day. I loved the g502 but couldn't go back to heavier mice these days. I have the base unit for the Viper and it all works great, however with it being usb when the computer is off, it can't charge. Battery does last a good while and the cable can plug directly in. The usb cable that came is softer than most I have but the drag is very clear over wireless.

I've actually been using the razer Naga X (mmo mouse) for daily use apart from fps games. It's the newer version of the naga and around 85g with a nice soft cable on it. Ended up getting for FFXIV but find I tend to just stick with it more often than the Viper.

No issues with response times etc. Going lightweight is the real game changer I feel.

I know the viper doesn't have the thumb buttons you want (2 on each side mirrored by default) but hope it gives another perspective on wireless :)

Top Bottom